- PROFESSIONALLY SIZED FOR SAFETY & PERFORMANCE: Ergonomically designed for athletes to strike and to remain as safe as possible. Injuries can sometimes be avoided and by using the correctly sized Thai Pad injury risk can be dramatically reduced. Height: 37cm, width: 20cm, padding depth 9cm
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT TO ENHANCE REPOSITIONING SPEEDS: A decrease in pad weight allows the pad person to reposition the pad quicker. There is also a reduction in the energy spent holding and repositioning the pads, therefore athletes are able to train harder for longer while remaining safer. (Pad weight 550g)
- V-IMPACT MULTI-LAYERED STRIKE WAVE DISTRIBUTION SYSTEM: Allows the pad to absorb and dispense the strike force over a larger area and through the layers, ensuring maximum control by the pad person.
- POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT & CURVED SAFETY PADDING: The curve helps generate a connection noise, the better the connection the louder the noise. The second reason is safety, the curve encourages the strike pressure towards the centre of the pad, therefore the pad person can control the strike more effectively.
- * This listing is for a SINGLE Thai Pad, image to provide a 360-degree view of the pad.