If you’re looking for a high-quality pair of pads for the young players in your family, look no further than the Mytra’s new shin pad of kids. These shin pads are built to follow the anatomical shape of the human leg, which not only ensures that their protective plates are in the ideal place in the event of a heavy impact, but also makes them among the most comfortable options. These pads combine polypropylene and foam padding gum into a reliable, injection-molded design that is simultaneously flexible and protective. Players with high degrees of agility will make good use of the Mytra Kids Shin Pads. These well-made pads are actually constructed by fitting three shields together to provide you with more flexibility than almost anything else on the market. If you’re serious about protecting your leg bones from damage caused by wild sliding tackles and stray kicks, you’ll want to invest in the Mytra pads. They feature seven layers of foam padding combined with synthetic leather, creating a lightweight, rugged pad. These pads provide exceptional support, while also increasing circulation in the lower portion of your legs. That can help prevent cramping from setting in if you’ve been out on the pitch for a while.
- ANATOMIC SHAPE: The Mytra Kids Shin pad have extra molded foam on the back for protection where your child needs it the most. The anatomically correct shape follows the contours of the shin for comfort.
- REINFORCED SUPPORT: The Mytra kids shin instep protector provide reinforced, cushioned support on the ankles for those concerned about injury to this area. They fit the natural contours of the calf and tend to stay in place well.
- EASY MOBILITY: These kids shin pads provide a slim barely-there feeling for young athletes who want maximum maneuverability on the field. The foam simultaneously absorbs the force and redistributes the energy.
- SNUG FITTING: These shin protectors feature an adjustable secure hook and loop closure that fastens on the back of the guards so they won’t scratch or irritate your child’s legs.
- EASY TO WEAR: If you’re looking for a simple solution that’s easy to get on and off, the Mytra Junior shin pads make a fine choice. They hold tightly to the middle of the calf and flare out in the upper portion for added protection from studs.